Blue Fish and Alfresco are hosting a Lunch and Learn to show folks some of the cool new features coming out in Alfresco 3.3 later this month. If you live in Texas, we’d love to see you.
The event will preview Alfresco 3.3, the latest release from the leading open source ECM provider. We’re hosting this two-hour session in five Texas cities, so hopefully you can find one to attend. All sessions run from 11:00 – 1:00 and lunch will be provided.
- Dallas – Tuesday, April 20
- Ft. Worth – Wednesday, April 21
- Austin – Thursday, April 22
- San Antonio – Friday, April 23
- Houston – Tuesday, April 27
Register for all Lunch and Learns on the Alfresco web site.
This session going to be great for CIOs, IT Managers, or anyone else considering Alfresco for an ECM initiative. During the event, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Sneak Preview of Alfresco 3.3 – Includes CMIS 1.0, enhancements to Alfresco Share, and IBM Lotus integration
- Major WCM Enhancements – Demonstration of some exciting new features for editing web content and deploying web sites
Space is limited, so please register early to secure your place.
I hope to see you there.