We are very excited here at Blue Fish to be able to participate in the Alfresco Summit in Boston, November 12th to 15th. I wanted to share information about the session that I will be presenting, and also describe the other sessions to Blue Fish employees will take part in.
I will be presenting, “Power Up your Activiti Workflow with Java Delegates”, which will be an expansion of a short video that I did previously on our You Tube channel. I plan to provide two “real world” example workflows that use Java Delegates to demonstrate the power of the Alfresco and Activiti integration. Here are some of the things we will do with Java Delegates:
- Adding aspects to documents in the workflow package
- Renaming and filing documents from within a workflow
- Manipulating permissions on folders when documents are filed
- Performing searches from workflow
- Manipulating the contents of the workflow package
- Pulling data from an external source
This will be an opportunity to walk through the complete development cycle of a custom workflow, and we will package up the code for those interested in trying it out on their own after the session.
The session will be from 3:50pm to 4:40pm on Thursday, November 14th.
In addition to the session that I’m hosting, be sure to check out the sessions hosted by other members of our team:
- “Integrating Alfresco with DocuSign’s REST API”, presented by Terence McDevitt, on Friday, November 15th, at 9:40am.
- “Streamlining Business Processes with Case Management (PGA TOUR)”, presented by PGA Tour and Terence McDevitt, on Wednesday, November 13th, at 11:10am
For more information about the Alfresco Summit, see Alfresco’s web site: