The latest and most advanced release of Alfresco’s flagship ECM platform, Alfresco One version 5.0, is now available! This release includes feature enhancements and improvements targeted at increasing end user engagement while empowering IT to make smarter decisions regarding business-critical processes and content.
Key enhancements in Alfresco One Enterprise 5.0 include:
- Responsive Search – dynamic results provide user with instant search results. Results include documents, sites and people with thumbnails and properties to make finding the right content easier. One-click enable users to quickly pre-review documents online
- Filtered Search –delivers a powerful, consumer-like search experience. Users can now easily filter search results based on document properties. The new search comes with spell check and alternative search term suggestions.
- HTML5 Preview – provides a high-fidelity in-browser preview. Complete with thumbnail, outline navigation and full text search, this new preview removes the need for Flash support.
- Content Encryption– offers an additional layer of security to encrypt content being stored on the Alfresco servers. (Content Encryption is available as an add-on module to the Alfresco One platform.)
- Site Administration – provides improved site delegation to allow authorized users to control site management.
- Alfresco Office Services– MS Office integration based on the SharePoint
- Solr 4– upgrade to increase search performance & indexing functionality.
For a more in depth description of all the enhancements and improvements available to you in Alfresco One Enterprise 5.0, please visit docs.alfresco.com/5.0/references/whats-new.html
For a virtual tour of the new features available in Alfresco One 5.0, download this recorded webinar where Paul Hampton, Product Marketing at Alfresco, shares how this new release of Alfresco One can make employees more effective and keep your content more secure.