Blue Fish and Alfresco are hosting another round of lunch and learns to introduce folks to the benefits of using Alfresco as an Enterprise Content Management platform. If you’ve been wondering what Alfresco has been up to lately, you might really enjoy this session.
We’re trying to get the word out to as many people as possible, so this time, we’ll be hosting these events in 7 cities across 3 states:
- Houston, TX – Tuesday, October 5 – Register
- Dallas, TX – Wednesday, October 6 – Register
- Austin, TX – Thursday, October 7 – Register
- San Antonio, TX – Friday, October 8 – Register
- Atlanta, GA – Tuesday, October 12 – Register
- Tampa, FL – Wednesday, October 13 – Register
- Jacksonville, FL – Thursday, October 14 – Register
This round of lunch and learns will be focused on Web Content Management (WCM) and Records Management. I’ll be presenting at each of them, and I’m hoping to be able to show you some of the cool new WCM features that are coming down the road.
Space is limited, so please register early to secure your place. I hope to see you there.