ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT THAT JUST WORKS
A document management system isn’t very useful if the content inside is hidden from view. Our Librarian for Alfresco can automatically keep your content organized and classified so that it’s easy to find. It automates tedious manual tasks so that your users don’t have to.
- Enforce your corporate naming convention and file structure by automatically naming documents and filing them in the right location
- Create folders automatically if they don’t already exist
- Automatically populate metadata values based on the filename or folder structure
- Keep document metadata in sync with metadata on parent folders
- Launch documents on the right workflow based on metadata values
Not all the world is a nail, and sometimes a hammer just won’t do. The same is true in the world of attribute “pickers”. This new collection of metadata entry and search widgets extends the functionality previously available with Alfresco Share, making it much easier to work with pickers backed by large data sets. These new widgets include:
The world just got simpler with the Alfresco Actions Library! This extension of the document actions currently available within Alfresco Share gives you more robust and streamlined options for completing tasks. No more headaches! These widgets include:
- Multi-Select Edit Properties – Allows users to multi-select a group of documents and edit a property (or multiple properties) for all of those documents at the same time, in a single action. Also includes a “search and replace” widget for bulk update of only selected values within multi-value attributes.
- Multi-Select Content & Metadata Export – Allows users to multi-select a group of documents and export these documents to a zip file in a single action. Also includes the option to include a corresponding .html file for each document that includes a detailed report of all metadata (including any custom attribute fields) for that particular document.
Alfresco Share’s already powerful search capabilities just got even better! Alfresco Power Search is a set of user interface search enhancements that allows users to spend less time looking for information and more time putting it to use.
- Targeted Search – Allows users to search ONLY within a specific folder or group of sub-folders.
- Fetch “Next Set” of Results – Search results are typically limited to a (configurable) number of results. This enhancement allows users to select the “next set” of results to continue to step through the entire result set.
- Multi-Select Actions from Search Results – From the Search or Advanced Search results screen, allows users to multi-select documents and then Move, Copy, or Delete those documents in a single action. If our Alfresco Actions Library is installed, this enhancement also allows users to perform those bulk actions from the Search or Advanced Search results screen.
Learn more about what we do best.
The Challenge Suppose your employer gives you the task of quickly finding a document containing information critical to the success of the company. Complicating the …
If you’re upgrading to or installing Alfresco Content Services (ACS) v6.x and you also use Alfresco Process Services (APS) for your Business Process Management, you’ll …
Many of our clients use Salesforce for customer relationship management, issue management, case management, and all its other robust functionality. But one area where Salesforce …
Many years and several jobs ago, I was hired to manage a procurement system development project for a large construction company in Houston. In the …
The Covid-19 pandemic will go down as a tipping point event in the technology modernization evolution. Almost overnight, companies have had to adjust to the …
Texas Education Agency is responsible for the oversight of public primary and secondary education in the state of Texas. It supports 2,000+ individual school districts …
Often large enterprises suffer from inefficient business processes that pile up over time, leading to immense technical debt and wasted time and money. One enterprise …
Get in touch
Connect with Blue Fish to learn more about whether we are a good fit to help with your solutions in e-commerce, enterprise content management, data and analytics, business processes, product management, and training.